Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby Steps...

Today has been a fun day and an equally exhausting one...The day started off @ 5 in the mrng with me preparing some sabudana khichdi for Raj & dropping him off to the bus stop, later woke the kids up, got them ready and fed them some b'fast & dropped them off to school. Did some grocery shopping on the way back, also went to buy a wedding gift for a dear frnd... must say the silver prices are soaring sky high day by day and finally decided on giving her some nice glassware instead of silver :P....

I also spent some quality time with the kids and we played the B'day party game (which is Appu's fav) for almost 2 whole hours by celebrating birthdays of all her stuff toys :). I also spoke with 2 of my dear friends after a long time. It was a nostalgic moment.

Over all a good day spent in a very good manner.

I am thankful to god for giving me the most wonderful parents, a very sensible husband, a very caring brother & 2 lovely but naughty kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment