Friday, February 18, 2011

Short-cut

When I thought of blogging  I had decided that I will record those things or events of my kids, so that later when they grow up we can read it together and have fun.


So here I am ...and today i want to write about Achu's strange habit of cutting short the long words...

My second darling is almost 3 and can now talk very well and also understand most of the things we say in English,Hindi & Kannada.

But she has this habit of shortening the lengthy words, like she calls Ambulance - "AMBU" and it is not that she doesnt know how to say the full word. Another word that she shortens is Bournvita she tells me "Amma nanage Bornvi beeku", meaning mom I want Bournvi :) 

I guess it is the inherent laziness in her that she doesnt even want to say the whole word :D

Laziness is something that she inherits from both her parents, but iti s a new thing for us as this lady even finds short cuts while talking ;)

The other day she was calling m,y father for something, she calls her grandpop (my dad) babboo thatha.
She called him thrice but he did not respond as he was busily talking over his cell phone, Achu got pissed off and she shouted at the top of her voice calling him only "Babbooooooo"


We were all startled for a moment and then everyone burst into laughter as my dad was recalling no one had ever talked to him or rather called him like that and in that tone :)

So Achu , u sometimes really make me think that one day u will call me only "AM". short for Amma ;)

Love u Cutie <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment